December 22, 2012

December 22

The day after the end of the world. So the world didn't end yesterday, I'm not sure what I feel towards that as the thought of the world ending soon was too big to digest. C'mon, you didn't really think the world would. Maybe something will but not as big as the world. I do have this small anticipation about the world ending and I got a little bit disappointed when it didn't, but life goes on. I believe our individual realities are much harsher than the impending world doom.


Everyday I ask myself where am I and where am I heading and unfortunately there are no answers that I can come up with. I am just thankful that everyday I wake up breathing and surrounded by few of my loved ones. I am thankful that I get the chance to do what I can for those around me and for myself. Someday I will be able to do more and reach out to those who are far.

My life as I know it has been a series of rides. Nothing that I really planned to be on. I was planning to write the things that I have in mind whenever I am in bed as I really think I come up with the best lines (in my opinion) but it gets lots after the moment. I always fail to remind myself to write it down and every time I convince myself that I will remember that epic line and most of the time, I just don't.

Blah. So this is a blah post for an interesting day. I'm getting rusty. =) Lack of practice. I find that I am getting better at talking to my coworkers about work but what I am really hoping for is to be a better speaker for whatever. I'm not really sure. Blah blah blah.

Maybe next time I'll be better.


No comments: