August 2, 2011

Dark chocolate balls

I've heard of somebody who has said she doesn't like chocolate. But I found out she was the culprit when my 1/4 of a big Cadbury bar magically disappeared and I have kept that in the fridge for days! Which simply tells us that nobody can resist chocolate.


For as long as I can remember, my romance with chocolate has started since I've eaten it. Not that I remember when I actually first tasted it, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that now and for the many years to come, I love chocolate and will love it until my last breath.

To celebrate my love for chocolate, I've researched and chose this recipe from a magazine that I really love. Won't tell you which one though. 



450g dark chocolate, chopped
3/4 cream
2 tbsps butter
bowl of unsweetened cocoa powder
Put the chocolate in a bowl and set aside. Heat cream and butter until bubbly and pour into the bowl of chocolates. Let it set for 3 minutes then stir until smooth. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to cool and when it's ready, scoop into balls and dredge in the cocoa powder. Eat immediately or wrap with water cellophane and store for the rainy days. If you can. 
Yummy! Chocolates truly does bring happiness to everyone. :-)

No comments: