July 25, 2011

What I learned from Mr. JaKaiser G. Smith


Today,  I am going to really focus on organizing my time.  I don't want to be one of those old men still in the game because of what I failed to do in my prime.  I want to do work and accomplish my goals now so that later I can sit back and be one of those old men who doesnt work hard, but works smart.  One of those old men who sit back and relaxes because they have put so many years of hard work in the game that they can afford it. I don't want to be a desperate old man clamming at my last hope for success.  I want to be one of those old men you see running in the park in the morning with the same ease as I do know.  I want to be one of those old men you never see because they have so many layers of protection.  I don't want to be the old man still utilizing hand to hand combat to fight for scraps.  I want to be that old man that the younger generations appreciates for his wisdom.  Not the old man who is avoided at all cost because of his obvious malicious intent.


Most of all I hope to have the opportunity to be an Old Man.


So let me now.  Let me now focus on organizing my time.  Let me know when I am wasteful.  Let me now cut all of the familiar pleasantries of life to the bare minimum and truly appreciate the long term benefit of my current sacrifice.  Let me keep myself inside and not explode with outward emotions like many of my adversaries.


Let me continue to build my strength so that I may honor my family and proliferate through this earth in generations to come.  Let me now prove to the non-believers that I am more than worthy for that which I have earned.  Let me be an example of myself in the past and in the future so that I continuously mold my presence on this earth to be pleasurable for myself and those who choose to walk with me.

I do love the pleasure, but I understand more importantly the sacrifice.  The same sacrifice that was made by countless other successful human beings.  My only priceless possession is my Soul.



"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Galatians 5 22:23





No comments: